Monday, December 2, 2013

Wishing You a Merry Christmas

It’s December, can you believe it?! Although I’m still working on getting our tree up I’m excited to start sharing some holiday cards!

The sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches got me in the mood for a fun holiday card and I whipped out some of my favorite goodies to put it together yesterday.

Wishing you a Merry ChristmasI started with a Pool Party base and stamped an image from Ornament Keepsakes for the background. I layered on a strip of Winter Frost DSP and die cut two stamped ornaments.

Wishing You Close Up I switched up the sketch a little bit and layered the silver glimmer strips and sentiment strip over the panel, and  cut the glimmer paper so it was thicker on the opposite sides for a different look. The sentiment came from the November Paper Pumpkin kit, definitely glad I still get the kit each month to have this fun stamp!

Here’s the sketch my card was based on/inspired by! Thanks FMS team!

FMS114-LindaS-20131127

1 comment:

Amy O said...

How pretty! I love how you cut the glimmer paper and repeated the sentiment across the white strip. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!