Friday, May 31, 2013

For Real

For Real! I say this all the time so I loved that it was on a sticker in the May Paper Pumpkin kit!

I have one final card with the kit to share today, but I seriously have so much leftover that I could easily create a few more scrapbook pages and several cards. I love it!

For Real

This card is so vibrant, I looove it! The base is a new In Color, Coastal Cabana. I desperately want a tropical vacation after playing with all the new dreamy In Colors! :)

After layering on some of the patterned paper, I stamped some arrows in Coastal Cabana using the Designer Typeset Photopolymer stamp set. Then the stickers from the kit were added, and to finish it off I gave it a brad and pierced the corner in a pattern with my paper piercer.

I think this could be a fun card to thank someone for a great gift! “I love this for real” is a great line to say to someone! :)

No comments: