Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Secret of Life

Scrapbook Sunday

It’s another edition of Scrapbook Sunday! Today, and continuing through this week, I’m spotlighting the cutest paper around, the Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP that can be found in the Spring Catalog.

I love the bright colors and how happy it looks! :)

Secret of Life

Playing on the theme of sunshine, I created this layout with a starburst in mind and cut and layered the dsp into this shape. A few butterflies, a cut out doily, and rhinestones accent the page, along with a stamp from the From My Heart stamp set.

I am blanking on how old Great Grandma Lee is so I’ll have to go back in and add what year it was next to the word birthday on the layout. :)

I have been saving any scraps I have so that I can go back and punch them out with my smaller punches at any time. It’s a great way to use up those bitty scraps and still have a good use for them! Check out this fun paper below!126922L

No comments: