Thursday, July 26, 2012

Wrestling Scrapbook Layouts

I worked on some layouts Sunday and kept them pretty simple so I could get caught up. For some reason I’m gravitating to more grid style layouts.

StateDude, you won!

The story: These two layouts are from State Wrestling last year. Brady had a great match for 3rd/4th place and when he won we were so excited!

The layout: Both pages used Teresa Collins Sports collection and Prima Youth. Again, just some grid type layouts to get things easy on the page.

Tip to Note: I was able to use one 12x12 sheet of each patterned paper, but on both pages by alternating the sizes for each. It really helped to add more patterns without cutting into lots of sheets of paper.

I still have a few more layouts to share from what I did last weekend, it feels so good to get these done!

No comments: